Safety & Security
Deputy Jodie Souhrada started working at Indy August of 2018. She is responsible for the safety of the children and staff. She and her husband have 5 adult daughters. She is also the mom of a German Shepherd and Golden Doodle. She loves the families and children of Indy. Her hobbies are cooking and fishing.
District Safety & Security
The safety, health, and well-being of Lakota students, staff, volunteers, and visitors is our top priority.
The purpose of this webpage is to provide parents, students, volunteers, and visitors with information on district safety programs and links to helpful resources.
- Schools in Lakota conduct all safety drills required by law and by the Ohio Department of Education.
- Visitors to Lakota schools must sign in at the office and wear a visitor badge while at the school.
- Video cameras are used to monitor activity throughout the schools.
- Any volunteer with unsupervised access to students will be required to pass a criminal background check through our visitor management system, Raptor.
- Bullying and hazing activities of any type are prohibited. No school district employee shall encourage, permit, authorize, condone, or tolerate any bullying or hazing activity.
- Any chemicals brought into a school or on school grounds must have a Material Safety Data Sheet.